Abbey Farm


Willerby Salsa


Bedrooms: 3 Sleeps: 6-8
Year: 2013 Size: 35 x 12

What's Included?

Full Details

Please supply list for here

  • Siting and connections included
  • Steps and handrail
  • Gas safety checks
  • Digital TV aerial, fridge and axle jacks
  • Water connection
  • Fire extinguisher and smoke alarm
  • Local Authority, sewerage and water charges
  • Electricity safety checks

This airy Willerby Salsa has a large open lounge with plenty of seating, with corner dining table area with fully equipped galley kitchen.

1 Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe;  2 twin bedrooms.

Bathroom with shower cubicle, wash basin and WC, plus heated towel radiator.

Second separate cloakroom with WC and wash basin.

All double glazed windows throughout the caravan. 


Enquire Now



  1. Can I let him holiday home out?
    No, you can’t. Friends and family are permitted only.
  2. What annual running costs do I have to pay on my holiday home?
    The annual running costs will include your rates which includes grass cutting, bins, street lighting, etc. You will have one annual bill of electric which is metered on what you use. And then you will have to pay for your own gas bottles.
  3. Does our holiday home come with a warranty?
    Yes, 3 months on all major parts which include boiler, fire, cooker). Brand new caravans are covered with the manufactures warranty.
  4. How long can I keep my holiday home on your site?
    You can keep your holiday home on our holiday park for the duration of your licence length agreement. The licence length (also known as tenure) will be specified when you sign your documents at the point of sale.
  5. How many months of the year can I enjoy my holiday home?
    You can enjoy visiting your holiday home throughout the ownership season, which is 11 months of the year (closed January-February).
  6. I already own a holiday home on another site, can I move this to your site?
    No, sorry. We have a selection of new and second-hand caravans available to purchase at our site.
  7. What can I part exchange against a holiday home?
    You can part exchange your existing static caravan or lodge for a new holiday home. You can also part exchange a touring caravan or motorhome. Please inquire with the office for further details.
  8. What If I want to sell my holiday home?
    If you want to sell your holiday home, then your options will differ depending on your situation. Please contact the office for further information.
  9. Can I bring my dog?
    Yes. Pets are welcome but we rely on good owners and ask that dogs are kept on leads around your caravan and are not left unattended during the day (up to a maximum of 2). Please ensure that you clean up after your dogs.
  10. Can I have decking installed on my caravan?
    Yes. In most cases this can be arranged although the plans must be approved by the park and all decking’s must be installed by our approved specialists.
  11. Is my deposit refundable if I change my mind?
    No, sorry. All deposits are non-refundable.
  12. Can I live in my caravan?
    No, sorry. Out licence is not residential, we are a holiday park.



Home | Holiday Cottages | Camping & Touring Caravans | Glamping Pods | The Bistro | FAQs
Static Caravan Sales | Local Attractions | Contact/Find Us

Customer Login >>
© 2021 Abbey Farm Llangollen. All rights reserved. Terms & Conditions | Site Map Site by Notcon